A Conversation on the Future of the California Republican Party
Sunday, March 3, 2013 from 8:00 AM to 9:50 AM (PST)
A Conversation on the Future of the
California Republican Party
A coalition of individuals and groups of diverse views will be hosting, "A Conversation on the Future of the California Republican Party". All candidates for CRP board have been cordially invited to participate.
So far, we have received confirmation of the following panel participants, with more to follow soon:
- Adam Abrams, CRP Regional Vice Chair for Los Angeles
- candidate for Chairman David Miller
- candidate for Vice Chair Rodney Stanhope
- Modoc County Republican Party Chair John Hughes
- Siskiyou County Republican Party Chair Don Schweitzer
- Alameda County Republican Party Chair Sue Caro
- San Benito County Republican Party Chair Rob Bernosky
- Merced County Republican Party Chair Collin Kroeker
- Humboldt County Republican Party Chair Todd Walker
- Richard Loa, Chairman, Republican National Hispanic Assembly (RNHA)
(PARTICIPATION ON THE PANEL IS NOT AN ENDORSEMENT OF ANY CANDIDATE OR ANY PARTICULAR POLITICAL VIEW)
This will be a two hour friendly discussion of the problems and solutions facing our party. Panelists will field questions from delegates as a key part of the program.
A free market of facts, ideas and opinions will benefit the entire CRP as we all seek the best road forward together.
If your campaign, county committee or GOP organization would like to participate on the panel, please contact us.
if you are a delegate who would like to attend, please secure your ticket now.
Seating is limited. There is no charge for tickets, but one ticket per registration, please.
The event is open to all convention attendees, but priority seating will be given to delegates.
Sunday, March 3rd, 8:00-9:50 AM
Hyatt Regency Sacramento, Regency D & E Ballroom
Questions? Call 323-804-7206
When & Where
David Miller for CRP Chair
Liberty Republicans of California
Hancock Park Patriots
North San Luis Obispo County Tea Party
Republican Party of Modoc County
(and many more to come)