A Community Love Story
Saturday, December 3, 2011 at 8:00 PM - Sunday, December 4, 2011 at 12:00 AM (EST)
- Treehugger/LifeEdited founder Graham Hill.
- Point of View Acupuncture/healer/great friend Yiska Obadia,
- Neuroscientist/Moth Grand Slam winner Dr. Moran Cerf,
- Director of Brower Propulsion Laboratory/artist/ builder/awesome guy Steven Brower.
- A few words from Jacqueline, David and Dan Friedlander.
9:30/9:45-to midnight is mingling, snacking, DJ Danomyte (aka Dan Gould), dancing and perusing various booths set up to stoke the fires of mind and heart alike.
To be clear, the event is TOTALLY OPEN but RSVP’s are required so we can plan accordingly. If you’re coming with guests, please rsvp by november 20th.
If you'd like to give a gift, we have set up a paypal account to help defray the expenses of the event. Any and all contributions are appreciated. Thank you!