This year's theme, Path to Patient: Business Opportunities along the Road to Better Health, highlights the intersection of healthcare and business in a way that engages all players in the industry.
The tentative schedule is below. Please see www.babsonhealth.com for the latest updates and announcements.
- 11:30 PM to 12:30 PM - Registration & Exhibitor Fair
- 12:30 PM to 1:45 PM - Lunch & Opening Keynote
- 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM - PANEL SESSIONS I
- 3:00 PM to 3:30 PM - Coffee Break
- 3:30 PM to 4:30 PM - PANEL SESSIONS II
- 4:45 PM to 5:45 PM - Closing Keynote
- 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM - Networking Reception
This annual forum is an excellent opportunity to discuss the latest trends in the industry, learn from experts in the field, and connect with your peers. An outline of the day's events is available under Schedule, and details on confirmed speakers and panel topics will be made available as they are finalized.
We look forward to meeting you at this exciting event!
When & Where
Babson Healthcare & Life Sciences Club
The Babson Healthcare and Life Sciences Club is a student-led organization composed of Babson graduate students and alumni hosting events that allow members to explore the world of business in the healthcare and life sciences industry. The club represents a broad group of constituencies with careers in biotechnology, consulting, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, healthcare delivery, and the managed care sector.