WASHINGTON, D.C. CHAPTER LUNCHEON
WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 28
MR. C. FRANK FIGLIUZZI
COUNTERINTELLIGENCE DIVISION, FBI
ARMY NAVY COUNTRY CLUB
1700 Army Navy Drive, Arlington, Virginia
Wednesday, September 28, 2011
Army Navy Country Club in Arlington, VA
11:00 am Registration begins
11:15 am Reception with no-host cash bar
12:00 Noon Lunch begins
12:30 pm Speaker remarks and Question & Answer
1:30 pm Luncheon Concludes
Partner Together to Counter the Foreign Intelligence Threat
"The Cold War is not over"
Frank Figliuzzi is the FBI’s Assistant Director for Counterintelligence. He has had an esteemed career with the FBI spanning eight geographical assignments in 24 years.
Mr. Figliuzzi will address the threat to U.S. industry from foreign intelligence services.
• Why partnership between industry, academia, and government is essential to countering today’s economic espionage threat.
• Guidance on emerging threats such as cyber intrusion.
• The need to protect intellectual property – the “crown jewels” of any business.
• The need for increasing awareness within companies of all sizes about both the external and insider threat.
• Examples of recent economic espionage losses, and the threat from within.
Tickets available for $65 -
Cancellation Date (for payment to be refunded): Friday, September 23 at 12:00 Noon.
Registration ends: Friday, September 23 at 6:00pm.