Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
Creating Assignments in Canvas
You made it through the first week of classes. Get an early start on developing meaningful coursework for the rest of the semester by using Canvas to develop engaging and effective assignments.
In this workshop, participants will:
- differentiate between assignments and activities in Canvas
- examine the various grading options for assignments
- explore the different types of submissions available
- set multiple due dates for an assignment
- study examples of the various ways students can view and interact with assignments in Canvas
- utilize rich multimedia content to create assignments students love!