San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Revitalize your body, mind, and spirit!
Our keynote speaker for the 8th Annual Women’s Wellness Day is Gretchen Rubin, author of The Happiness Project, #1 New York Times and international best-seller. She’ll share the amazing things she’s learned as she’s researched and written about happiness—what it means and how to have more of it in your life. Her direct, down-to-earth style will not only make you laugh out loud, it will help you examine your life in a deeply meaningful way. This is undoubtedly why she has millions of fans around the world. The rest of our jam-packed program this year includes a multitude of presentations to choose from, a terrific lunch, great shopping, and a chance to reconnect with yourself and your friends! It’s a day you will be talking about for a long time to come!
-Choice of many inspiring presentations*:
- You Snooze, You Lose (weight, that is!): The Health Benefits of Sleep, and the Hazards of Unaddressed Sleep Apnea
- Money-Wise: How to Improve Your Financial Health
- Super Food for Super Women: Eating for Optimal Health & Energy
- A Non-Surgical Face-Lift: How to Look as Good as You Feel!
- The Relaxation Response: Tips to De-Stress Your Mind and Improve Your Health!
- Spare Your Joints When You Exercise
- Treating Back & Neck Pain: The Latest Non-Surgical and Surgical Approaches
- The Butterfly Effect: Thyroid Function and Your Overall Health
- Women's Sexual Health: Everything you Always Wanted to Know but Were Afraid to Ask!
- Yoga & Meditation
-20 spectacular mini-boutiques—many new this year
-Lots of free goodies and incredible raffle prizes
-Gretchen Rubin's latest book Happier at Home will be for sale and there will be a booksigning before and after remarks.
The 8th annual Women’s Wellness Day promises to be a lot of fun as well as an important educational opportunity for women.
$55 per person includes lunch, free parking at the Marriott, and access to all the day’s offerings! Attendance is by advance reservation only and seating is limited. You must register by Sept. 5th.
This event will fill up fast!
*Presentations subject to change