San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The last days of summer are upon us, but there's still reason to celebrate! This year is the FIFTH anniversary of our co-host WILLiFEST, the Williamsburg International Film Festival.
We have decided to make this event FREE for the first 100 Early Birds who register here.
Sorry, "FREE" tickets are now all SOLD OUT!
$5 Regular Admission Tickets are now on sale. Get yours NOW before they SELL OUT! 200+ confirmed already!
1) There will be a SNEAK PEAK screening of a promotional music video for METROPOLICKS, a sexy romantic comedy novel written by Felicia Lin and Victor Scott Rodriguez. Several of the 15 models who appear in the music video will be on-site. Come out and meet them!
2) THREE pairs of VIP tickets to WILLiFEST 2014 will be raffled off!
*The VIP tickets valued at $140, include a full festival pass and special admission to Opening Night on 9/18.
Let's reconnect before the summer is over! Invite all your friends and colleagues to this exciting event, and don't forget to bring your business cards for networking purposes.
Date & Time: Wednesday, August 27, 7-9pm
6 East 32nd Street (bet. Madison & 5th Ave.)
New York, NY 10016
Subway: B/D/F/N/M/Q/R to 34th St. - Herald Sq.
Happy Hour Specials from 7 - 9pm:
1) $5 Bombs (jager, sake, Irish car)
2) $5 shots (Jameson & Patron)
3) $5 Signature Cocktails
4) $15 pitcher of Bud Lite/Sapporo
5) $1 fresh raw oysters (must order half dozen)
6) $22 pitcher of beer & a roast chicken
Facebook Group Page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/187200951322438/
Facebook Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/luxconnections
Questions? Send an email to email@example.com
What's a WILLiFEST?! The Williamsburg International Film Festival (September 18-21) is - The World's Fair of festivals. The World's biggest block party. An arts festival in the arts capitol of New York - Williamsburg, Brooklyn.
When & Where
1. Serves ambitious, entrepreneurial-minded individuals who seek to make positive changes in their communities
2. Those interested in partnering in business with Asians
3. Those interested in growing their business in Asia
We organize professional events and fun activities which help to develop powerful leaders and strong networks of support while also having an element of socializing built in.
LUX Connections aims to cultivate leadership development, build partnerships and foster entrepreneurship.
Be a part of the experience by joining us today!