When: August 6, 2011 6pm
What: Plus Fashion Show/Mixer/Party (21+ Over)
"DIARY OF A CURVY DIVA"
8 PLUS DIVA: A women size 8 on up to 32 + who is confident, smart, sexy, embraces her curves while still maintaining a healthy lifestyle. She is wonderfully made…She is a 8 PLUS DIVA and flaunts her curves unapologetically!!!!!
A percentage of ticket sales go to the American DIabetes Association
* Shop vendors
* Premiere Plus Fashion Show with top brands/designers/boutiques/retailers set to live self-acceptance monologues (Dance performance from full figured dancers, Spoken word, Comedian; a motivating & inspiring show)
* Special Performances:
- Comedian Queenie TT
- Victoria Barrios (Actress Performing LIve Monologues)
- Poet, Published Author and Music Producer Khari
Danielle (Solo Contemporary Dance Perfomance)
Raks Africa Belly Dancers
* Enjoy 2 full bars, and some free appetizers (21+ over Event)
* Free Goodie Bags, Music DJ
* Shop, Meet, Mix, Drink and Enjoy the show!!!!!
Where: Oakland Metro Operahouse 630 3rd Street Oakland, CA
The Oakland Metro is a 6000 sq ft black box theater and opera house, located in Jack London square-Oakland’s thriving downtown entertainment district. It is equipped with full theatrical lighting system, state of the art sound and 2 full bars
Hosted BY: Corey "the Poetic" Page