San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Over 40 Duke startups have applied to pitch at the 7th DukeGEN Angel Pitch Event!
Want to attend? You're invited! Attend our 7th DukeGEN Angel Pitch Event in San Francisco. The DukeGEN Angel Pitch Event is a great event for learning about entrepreneurship, seeing the latest Duke startups, and meeting other entrepreneurial Dukies. We select six startups founded by Dukies to pitch to a panel of Duke investors. See our blog posts summarizing past events: 2011 in NYC, 2011 in San Francisco, and 2010 in NYC.
This event will be held on Wednesday, June 12th from 6:00-9:00pm at Google’s San Francisco Office (345 Spear St, San Francisco, CA 94105).
- AnyCloud, Inc. - Personal Meta Cloud
- Brian Jenkins, 1991, Palo Alto, CA, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Coursefork - We are Github for courses.
- Elliott Hauser, 2005, Durham, NC, email@example.com
- Dynamo Micropower - Alternative Energy Genset
- Jason Ethier, 2010, Boston, MA, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ink* - World's first online tutoring marketplace
- Melvin Hines, 2011, Durham, NC, email@example.com
- Jobbertunity - Eliminating manual resume drop at career fairs
- Ameya Kulkarni, 2013, San Francisco, CA, firstname.lastname@example.org and Amy Vaduthalakuzhy, 2013, San Francisco, CA, email@example.com
- Peer - Connect unacquainted professionals over live video
- Ofer Baharav, 2007, San Francisco, CA, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your Perfect Beauty - Yelp for Beauty Products
- Daisy Jing, 2010, Los Angeles, email@example.com
Our panelists for this year's event include:
- Josh Felser '86 '90, Freestyle Capital
- Jay Jamison '92, BlueRun
- Jim Scheinman '88, Maven Ventures
- Ash Fontana, AngelList
When & Where
Duke Start-Up Challenge
The goal of this group is to be a sophisticated and active network that helps create debate, dialogue, and productive connections between Duke entrepreneurs. We are providing the energy and coordination to encourage Duke entrepreneurs, around the globe, to connect and increase their chances of success.