7th Annual Dog Day Afternoon at the Cathedral - Rain or Shine -
Wednesday, July 10, 2013 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM (PDT)
Los Angeles, CA
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Meet your neighbors and their dogs for mingling, music, and pet-related vendor displays! Celebrate our four-legged furry friends who help create community in Downtown LA. Downtowners without dogs are welcome, too!
Hosted by "Joaquin" Kostelnik & "Scooter" Bastian
Wednesday, July 10, 2013 | 6-9pm
Cathedral of Our Lady of the Angels Plaza
555 W. Temple St., Downtown LA
FREE Admission | Registration Required
- Social Dogs Only Dogs Must be on a leash and social
- Dodger dogs, snacks, full bar & beverages by Levy Restaurants available for purchase
- Downtown LA Dogs Only, please
- FREE EVENT
Parking: $5 FLAT RATE at the Cathedral
When & Where
Downtown Center Business Improvement District
Founded in 1998, the Downtown Center Business Improvement District (DCBID) has been a catalyst in Downtown Los Angeles’ transformation into a vibrant 24/7 neighborhood. A coalition of approximately 1,200 property owners in the Central Business District, the DCBID members are united in their commitment to enhance the quality of life in Downtown Los Angeles. Bounded by the Harbor Freeway to the west, First Street to the north, Main and Hill streets to the east, and Olympic Boulevard and 9th Street to the south, the organization helps the 65-block Central Business District achieve its full potential as a great place to live, work, and play.
Current DCBID members are owners of more than 2,200 parcels* in the DCBID and provide the funding to the district via a special voluntary tax assessment which finances:
• Economic Development and Business Recruitment/Retention programs
• 24 Hr. Safety and Maintenance Services – The Purple Patrol
• Strategic Marketing Programs that promote the area to residents, workers and visitors.