Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Notice: If you do not want to purchase your ticket online, please contact Joanna Kunicki at 914.305.6014 to make alternate payment arrangements.
Please note that tickets are limited and replies must be received by December 1, 2013. Tickets purchased are non-refundable and non-transferable. No tickets will be mailed; all names will be held at the door. Confirmation of your order will be sent by email. Tickets will not be available for purchase at the door.
In an effort to ensure the fun and safety for all, please review the following guidelines with your child prior to the event. We will be unable to process your order without your consent to these guidelines.
During Check out, please click the “I AGREE” button to proceed with your order.
• Guests arriving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, or possessing either, will not be permitted entry. On-site security reserves the right to search all handbags, coats, or any other articles before admitting a guest.
• Guests breaking any rules or acting inappropriately will be sent home. Parents of these guests will be called to pick them up.
• We must be able to reach a parent. Please provide the parents’ home and cell phone numbers on the night of the event on the reply form.
• Guests leaving the dance for any reason will be required to sign out and will not be permitted to return.
• Large handbags and backpacks must be checked for the entire evening. Items checked cannot be retrieved until leaving the dance.
• Invitations and reservations are non-refundable and non-transferable.
• The dance ends promptly at 10:00 PM.
Note: Professional security will be on hand. Entrances and exits will be monitored.Thank you for your understanding and compliance.
Founded in 1943, Carver Center is the primary community-based organization in Port Chester, NY and serves the neediest among us. Our programs and resources are designed to meet the educational, recreational, cultural & civic needs of children, youth, and adults, with a particular focus on meeting the needs of underprivileged youth. As we celebrate 70 years of service to the community, we are proud of our history and look forward to many more years of life-changing programs and resources.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.