2014 PASE@PACE Conference
PASE is partnering again with Pace University’s School of Education to bring you the 2014 PASE@PACE Conference. This city-wide conference explores three of the key aspects of the important work you all do during the afterschool hours - Leadership, Program, and Impact.
Why attend the 2014 PASE Conference?
- The 2014 PASE@PACE Conference is the only conference of its kind in New York City, inclusive of all staff levels and accessible to organizations with budgets of all sizes.
- Dozens of workshops offered that are consistent with the engaging and informative professional development you have come to expect from PASE.
- Numerous networking opportunities to meet and build relationships with colleagues from across the region.
- Panel discussions featuring leading practitioners from the afterschool field, sharing their expertise on practice, research, and trends.
Registration includes access to:
- Up to 3 engaging and informative workshops
- Networking opportunities
- Exhibitor fair
- Continental breakfast & lunch
- PASE Bag
- $75 per person
- For agencies registering three or more participants, the fee is $60 per person.
Scholarship funding may also be available for others through the Educational Incentive Program (EIP). However, a credit card will be required to hold places for registrants from your site. The credit card will only be charged if the EIP scholarship has not been awarded by the date of the conference.
To request a small agency scholarship or reserve your space using EIP, please call Katie Hanna at 212-571-2664.
When & Where
Partnership for After School Education, Inc.
The Partnership for After School Education (PASE) is a child-focused organization that promotes and supports quality afterschool programs, particularly those serving young people from underserved communities. An innovative pioneer in the development and advancement of the afterschool field, PASE was formed in 1993 to professionalize afterschool services so that providers could deliver consistent, high-quality programming to youth and increase their capacity to meet the needs of their communities.
PASE is committed to providing the more than 1,600 organizations in its network with the support they need to provide the 500,000 young people in New York City’s afterschool programs with the high-quality services they deserve.