7 Keys to Having an Effective Performance Feedback Discussion
As a leader in your organization, you have the responsibility to help maintain strong performance, improve performance, and encourage positive team relations. Being highly skilled at providing performance feedback will help you achieve this goal.
Want to give feedback to employees in a way that leaves employees motivated? Want to use proven techniques that helps leaders feel more confident in having “difficult” performance discussions?
If you answered YES to these questions, this session is for you! By the end of the 7 Keys to Having an Effective Performance Feedback discussion session, you will be able to:
- Communicate developmental feedback in a way that engages the employee in co-creating an action plan to gain greater commitment.
- Prioritize feedback to focus on the “critical few” versus the “trivial many” behaviors that influence performance.
- Use 7 key techniques that facilitate an effective performance discussion.
The result is engaged, motivated employees!
- eWorkbook to guide you through the session.
- The 7 Keys to Having a Successful Performance Feedback Discussion.
- Interactive training session sharing valuable content and allowing for group discussions.
- Entry into a raffle to receive a complimentary 60 minute coaching session to prepare for discussions (this alone has a $250.00 value).
Session length: 1 hour 30 min ***February 28 Session is Now Closed***