Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Energy & Corporate African has partnered with African Bagg Recruitment to present the 6th Annual Sub-Saharan Africa Oil & Gas Conference scheduled for Thursday April 25 - Friday April 26, 2013.
This conference is a common forum where top government officials, national oil companies from Sub-Saharan Africa, international oil companies, independent exploration, production, service companies, industry top players, investors, financial institutions and private equity firms will meet to exchange ideas, and also showcase available opportunities.
By attending this conference you will gain and share information among industry peers on business opportunities, trends, best practices in the Sub-Saharan Africa market.
· H.E. Gabriel Obiang Lima, Minster of Mines and Energy - Equatorial Guinea
· H.E. Crispin Tabe Mogodi, Minster of Hydrocarbon - DR Congo
· Hon. Fafa Sanyang, Commissioner of Petroleum - Gambia
· Tim O'Hanlon, VP African Business Manager - Tullow Oil
· Natalie Regolis, Senior Counsel - Chevron Tech
· Farouk Sa'id, Group General Manager Gas - NNPC
· Ian Gordon, New Venture Manger, Noble
· Ana Maria Ebong Galimah, Managing Partner – BER Charted Accountants
· Jean – Pierre Goma, APPA Representative – Ministry of Hydrocarbon, Congo – Brazzaville
· Dr. Keith Milheim Dircor Meps – First Oil
· Gertian Van Mechelen, Exploration Manager – ERHC Energy
· Joseph Mawezi Pili Pili, Secretary General - Ministry of Hydrocarbon, DR Congo
· Steve Speegle, VP International – ADTI (Transocean)
· Dr. Ekwere Peters, Senior Consultant Gas – Afren Group
· Al Houseynou Wane, Promotions Director – Petrosen, Senegal
· Lance Crist, Global Head of Oil & Gas – IFC - World Bank
· Updates on Gas Monetization, LNG, Onshore, Offshore and Deep Water Activities
· Insights into Africa’s New Frontier Oil & Gas Markets
· Emerging Technologies and Cost effective Methodologies
· Innovation and Latest Trends in Reservoir Engineering
· Oil & Gas Economic Analysis for Investment Evaluation
· Impact of Local Content Policy on Investment & Market development
· Political, Legal Frameworks & Tax Reforms
· New Opportunities and upcoming Licensing Rounds
With a high level representation of government officials, decision makers and industry top players, this conference is a MUST attend for any one doing or willing to do business in Sub-Saharan Africa.
We are looking forward to your presence.
For sponsorship and exhibition enquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
When & Where
African Bagg Recruitment Seminars
African Bagg Recruitment are fundamentally dedicated to quality human capital development, continuous improvement, capacity building and performance enhancement, mainly centered on energy and corporate sectors of Africa.