The Society for New Communications Research (SNCR) Annual Symposium & Excellence in New Communications Awards Gala will be held on Thursday, November 3rd and Friday, November 4th, 2011 at the Harvard Faculty Club in Cambridge, MA! Tickets available via Eventbrite!
Be the first to hear the findings of the latest research, developments, trends, and best practices in new media and communications from the leading practitioners in academia, business, and communications. For program details, please visit: http://bit.ly/sncrevents.
Presentations will focus on topics such as: social media behind the firewall, enterprise 2.0, social media measurement, social media for social change, social business and more.
- Nora Ganim Barnes, Ph.D SNCR Senior Fellow and Research Chair, and Chancellor Professor of Marketing and Director of the Center for Marketing Research University of Massachusetts Dartmouth. Connect with Barnes at @norabarnes.
- Vanessa DiMauro SNCR Senior Fellow and CEO of Leader Networks. Connect with DiMauro on Twitter at @vdimauro.
- Heang Tan project manager and editor for Health Justice CT. Connect with Health Justice CT on Twitter at @healthjusticeCT
- Francois Gossieaux SNCR Senior Fellow and board member. Co-founder and partner at Human 1.0. Connect with Gossieaux on Twitter at @fgossieaux.
- Francesca Karpel SNCR Fellow and Senior Manager, Internal Communications at NetApp.
- Jeff Edlund SNCR Fellow and runs CTOffice of HP’s Communications & Media Solutions Business Unit. Connect with Edlund on Twitter at @jedlundhp.
- Katie Paine SNCR Senior Fellow and founder of KDPaine & Partners LLC. Connect with Paine on Twitter at @kdpaine.
- Don Middleberg SNCR Senior Fellow and president of Middleberg Communications. Connect with Middleberg on Twitter at @donmiddleberg.
- Jen McClure SNCR President and corporate social strategist at Thomson Reuters. Connect with McClure on Twitter at @jen_mcclure.
- Giovanni Rodriguez Founding SNCR Fellow and chief marketing and strategy officer for Deloitte Postdigital Enterprise. Conntect with Rodriguez on Twitter at @giorodriguez.
- And More. . .
For location details, parking instructions and hotel accommodations to the 6th Annual Symposium & Awards Gala, please visit here.
When & Where
Society for New Communications Research
The Society for New Communications Research is a global nonprofit 501(c)(3) research and education foundation and think tank founded in 2005 to focus on the advanced study of the latest developments in new media and communications, and their effect on traditional media and business models, communications, culture and society.
SNCR is dedicated to creating a bridge between the academic and theoretical pursuit of these topics and the pragmatic implementation of new media and communications tools and methodologies.
The Society’s Fellows include a leading group of futurists, scholars, business leaders, professional communicators, members of the media and technologists from around the globe—all collaborating together on research initiatives, educational offerings, and the establishment of standards and best practices.