San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
REGISTRATION ONLY $200.00 - CLICK HERE
ASK ABOUT MULTI TEAM DISCOUNT
3 Game Guarantee - 1st and 2nd Place Trophies
D1SPECTS SUPER REGIONAL - TOP 4 TEAMS RECEIVE BIDS TO ATTEND NCAA CERTIFIED SUPER 100 NATIONALS - JULY 10-13
BANNEKER HIGH SCHOOL -6015 Feldwood Rd. College Park, GA 30349
BEST ACADEMY - 1890 Donald Lee Hollowell , Atlanta , GA 30318
Email: email@example.com . Please direct any concerns or schedule issues to our director.
Must register 1 hour prior to your first game . We will supply you with a roster form online along with the schedule. All teams will need to have available a birth certificates and report cards. , if you do not have a roster form we will supply one for you.
Coaches will be given Three wrist bands at registration . Coaches names must be on the approved roster.
6th -7th - 7 minute quarters - Clock stops , One and One on 7 fouls , 2 time outs per half
Elementary (1st- 4th) -10' Goal 14 minute halfs - Clock stops at last two minutes of each half, 1 and 1 on 7 fouls , 2 time outs per half
Georgia High School rules are in affect
• Teams must provide their own warm up balls
• Home team wears light colored uniforms (top of bracket)
• Visitor team wears dark colored uniforms
• Home team sits to the left of scorers table
• Visitor teams sits to the right of scorers table
• Each team will warm up on the end opposite its bench
• Twenty 20 point second half mercy rule
• Two man referee crews
• Players foul out of the game on their 5th foul
• Two (2) timeouts per half-timeouts do not carry over
Overtime Rules - All Divisions
• Two (2) minute running clock
• Clock stops only on shooting fouls and timeouts
• One (1) timeout in overtime-timeouts do not carry over into overtime
All Divisions 1) If two teams are tied, the tiebreaker is decided by head-to- head competition. 2) If more than two teams are tied, the tiebreaker is decided by the point differentials of only the teams involved (15 point cap per game). The highest number receives the higher seed and the second highest will receive the next lower seed, ect. 3) If more than two are tied after using the above tiebreaker formula, the point differential of the teams not involved in the tie are added and recalculated (15 point cap per game).
• Player/Team Disqualification - All Non-athletes/coaches are responsible to see that their team meets all eligibility requirements. If a player is found to be ineligible prior to the start of competition, the player will be expelled from the competition and the team will continue. If a player is found to be ineligible after the competition has started, the player will be expelled from the competition and the team will forfeit all games in which the ineligible player was listed on the official score sheet. The team may continue to participate, if applicable, without the expelled player.
When & Where
D1 SPECTS , LLC
D1spects.com was created by a few sports fanatics on a mission to help young student athletes get recognized for their athletic achievements. While most sports web sites focus on high school student athletes, D1spects.com focuses on younger students athletes, providing parents and their student athletes with information and content that may lead to the path of becoming a Division I prospect in their desired career path.
D1spects.com believes that it is time for change! Recognizing the challenges that many younger student athletes face during their growth process, we aim to create a platform that will leverage the power of the Internet to shift the focus toward moving our youth in the right direction. This premise is based on the social phenomenon that embraces an approach to generating and distributing web content itself, characterized by open communication, decentralization of authority, and the freedom to share and re-use “the market as a conversion.” D1spects.com is focused on providing younger student athletes with the tools they need to showcase their skills, enhance their exposure, and ultimately improve their chances of getting recognized and recruited.