GAIN and SharpSpring are sponsoring our 6th Annual Business Pitch Competition. GAIN's mission is to inspire, connect, educate and showcase companies who aim to change the world. Don't miss this opportunity to:
- Present your company's business plan to a panel of investors - RAISE CAPITAL NOW
- Network with Investors
- Mingle with the Entrepreneurial Community
- Educate Yourself
- Showcase your Company
- Win Prizes: $15,000+ in cash and prizes for the winner of the four highest scoring companies that will compete in the final ShootOut.
Selected applicants will have 50 minutes to present and discuss their business plans, markets, and product development needs one-on-one. Judges will evaluate the quality of the presentations.
Note: Application Fee includes Cocktail and TopGun Pitch (Final 4 Presentation). However, it does not include entrance to the COX Awards Dinner ceremony.
What does each ticket offer?
The following tickets will let you pitch to investors and attend the networking event afterwards. However, you will not have access to the COX ShootOut Awards Dinner.
- Non-paid Stakeholder - Early Application
- GAINnet Member Early Application
- Paid Stakeholder Early Application
If you are selected to be part one of the four finalists, at least, one person of your team will have to attend the COX ShootOut Awards Dinner to claim the prizes.
The following tickets will give you access to the Cocktail, TopGun Competition, and the COX ShootOut Awards Dinner:
- COX ShootOut Awards Dinner Non-Stakeholders
- COX ShootOut Awards Dinner Stakeholders
Thw following tickets will give you access to the Cocktail and TopGun Competition:
- Cocktail and TopGun Pitch Competition
Save This Event
When & Where
GAIN was the first, and is the oldest, organization in the North Central Florida area focused on the innovation economy.
Since 1985, GAIN has been known for its monthly luncheons that allowed hundreds of local tech entrepreneurs to present their business to the Gainesville area business community.
Today, GAIN is the grassroots entrepreneur support organization and works as a complement to other organizations that are fueling the innovation economy in Florida.