San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Come and Learn Tools for Being a More Effective Business or Faith Based Leader. Featuring:
- Leading Faith Based Leaders Discussing From Fear to Faith - Encouraging, Equipping and Inspiring the Entrepreneur -- Moderated by Dr. Alan Aylor, Thrivent Financial, including Pastors Gary Hornsby - River's Edge Church, Dr. Brian Kennedy - Mt. Zion Baptist Church; Dennis Montgomery - Praise Chapel; and Marco Garcia - The Way World Outreach
- Social Enterprise for Business and Faith Based Groups - Creating Revenue Streams to Make a Difference in Your Business and Your Community -- Moderated by Darla Donaldson, California Baptist University, Riverside
- The Affordable Care Act - Intended and Unintended Benefits and Consequences - Making it Work for You!
- Pastor Appreciation Recognition by KSGN, 89.7FM, Family Friendly Radio Station
- Faith & Business Connection Awards
- Dr. Betty Uribe, Executive Vice President, California Bank & Trust
- Vendor Set Up -- 7:00 a.m. - 7:45 a.m.
- Registration/Networking -- 8:00 a.m. - 8:45 a.m.
- Program Kick-off - 9:00 a.m.
- Lunch - 12:30 p.m.
- Keynote speaker/Awards Ceremony - 1:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m
When & Where
AmPac Tri-State CDC
AmPac Tri-State CDC is a certified lender and partner of the U.S. Small Business Administration. As an SBA lender, AmPac is the only faith centered CDC in the country with a mission to lead SBA in connecting Faith & Business. AmPac serves small businesses at all stages of growth and provides capital access to businesses seeking to finance commercial real estate or equipment, and provides micro loans for businesses in Riverside, serves businesses in Los Angeles County providing healthy food offerings.