San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Come and Learn Tools for Being a More Effective Business or Faith Based Leader. Featuring:
- Leading Faith Based Leaders Discussing From Fear to Faith - Encouraging, Equipping and Inspiring the Entrepreneur -- Moderated by Dr. Alan Aylor, Thrivent Financial, including Pastors Gary Hornsby - River's Edge Church, Dr. Brian Kennedy - Mt. Zion Baptist Church; Dennis Montgomery - Praise Chapel; and Marco Garcia - The Way World Outreach
- Social Enterprise for Business and Faith Based Groups - Creating Revenue Streams to Make a Difference in Your Business and Your Community -- Moderated by Darla Donaldson, California Baptist University, Riverside
- The Affordable Care Act - Intended and Unintended Benefits and Consequences - Making it Work for You!
- Pastor Appreciation Recognition by KSGN, 89.7FM, Family Friendly Radio Station
- Faith & Business Connection Awards
- Dr. Betty Uribe, Executive Vice President, California Bank & Trust
- Vendor Set Up -- 7:00 a.m. - 7:45 a.m.
- Registration/Networking -- 8:00 a.m. - 8:45 a.m.
- Program Kick-off - 9:00 a.m.
- Lunch - 12:30 p.m.
- Keynote speaker/Awards Ceremony - 1:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m
When & Where
AmPac Tri-State CDC
MicroEnterprise Collaborative of Inland Southern California