6TH ANNUAL FAITH BASED SMALL BUSINESS SUMMIT
Thursday, October 24, 2013 from 8:00 AM to 3:30 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Come and Learn Tools for Being a More Effective Business or Faith Based Leader. Featuring:
- Leading Faith Based Leaders Discussing From Fear to Faith - Encouraging, Equipping and Inspiring the Entrepreneur -- Moderated by Dr. Alan Aylor, Thrivent Financial, including Pastors Gary Hornsby - River's Edge Church, Dr. Brian Kennedy - Mt. Zion Baptist Church; Dennis Montgomery - Praise Chapel; and Marco Garcia - The Way World Outreach
- Social Enterprise for Business and Faith Based Groups - Creating Revenue Streams to Make a Difference in Your Business and Your Community -- Moderated by Darla Donaldson, California Baptist University, Riverside
- The Affordable Care Act - Intended and Unintended Benefits and Consequences - Making it Work for You!
- Pastor Appreciation Recognition by KSGN, 89.7FM, Family Friendly Radio Station
- Faith & Business Connection Awards
- Dr. Betty Uribe, Executive Vice President, California Bank & Trust
- Vendor Set Up -- 7:00 a.m. - 7:45 a.m.
- Registration/Networking -- 8:00 a.m. - 8:45 a.m.
- Program Kick-off - 9:00 a.m.
- Lunch - 12:30 p.m.
- Keynote speaker/Awards Ceremony - 1:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m
When & Where
AmPac Tri-State CDC
AmPac Tri-State CDC is a certified lender for the U.S. Small Business Administration. The CDC provides SBA 504 loans for businesses seeking to grow by purchasing commercial or industrial real estate, completing tenant improvements or ground up construction; or those purchasing equipment to grow their business. Since its certification as an SBA lender in 2007, the CDC has served almost 125 businesses with financing greater than $200 Million of financing.
AmPac is the first faith based CDC in the country. At the core of its mission is to serve business owners who have faith as their center and to ensure that faith based leaders and organizations are educated about the resources available through the U.S. Small Business Administration to serve small businesses. The CDC serves business owners throughout the State of California.