" rel="stylesheet">
Skip Main Navigation
Page Content

Save This Event

Event Saved

6th Annual 007 Black Tie ♦ Spy Masquerade Ball

007 Benefit LTD

Saturday, October 29, 2016 from 7:00 PM to 11:00 PM (EDT)

6th Annual 007 Black Tie ♦ Spy Masquerade Ball

Ticket Information

Ticket Type Remaining Sales End Price Fee Quantity
SINGLE Ticket 199 Tickets Oct 29, 2016 $175.00 $9.74
COUPLE Ticket 99 Tickets Oct 29, 2016 $300.00 $15.99
VIP SINGLE Ticket   more info 30 Tickets Oct 22, 2016 $275.00 $14.74
VIP COUPLE Ticket   more info 10 Tickets Oct 22, 2016 $400.00 $19.95
ULTIMATE SUPER SPY EXPERIENCE Ticket   more info 8 Tickets Oct 22, 2016 $500.00 $22.95
ULTIMATE BOND GIRL BEAUTY EXPERIENCE Ticket   more info 7 Tickets Oct 22, 2016 $500.00 $22.95
ULTIMATE SPY COUPLE Ticket   more info 7 Tickets Oct 22, 2016 $800.00 $31.95
CORPORATE TABLE   more info 9 Tickets Oct 26, 2016 $2,700.00 $0.00
Spy Supercar Showcase Registration   more info 20 Tickets Oct 29, 2016 $20.00 $1.99
Secret Spy Match Up- Anonymous Introduction Activity   more info 50 Tickets Oct 26, 2016 $25.00 $2.24
Masquerade Face Painting   more info 20 Tickets Oct 27, 2016 $100.00 $5.99
Professional Makeup Application   more info 20 Tickets Oct 29, 2016 $65.00 $4.24
I Wish to DONATE a Ticket for a Wounded Warrior to Attend   more info 19 Tickets Oct 15, 2016 $150.00 $0.00

Who's Going

Loading your connections...

Share 6th Annual 007 Black Tie ♦ Spy Masquerade Ball

Event Details

Become a Sponsor for the event! Learn More...

Day of Dead

 

Her Majesty’s Secret Service respectfully requests your attendance to spend an evening celebrating Wounded Warrior Heroes and Agent 007 foiling SPECTRE’s diabolical, psychotic plots for world domination.  World Peace is stabilized until 007's next assignment.  In the aftermath of unveiling Denby’s double-crossing plot to eradicate MI6, the Queen has sanctioned galas at all MI6 outposts to vow her unwavering support for MI6’s worldwide mission. 

 Your mission is to enjoy an evening of mystery and intrigue with world leaders and international secret agents at a Spy Masquerade Ball to celebrate individual Wounded Warrior HEROES from WWII to present campaigns.  HEROES WILL be presented with  Governor’s Appreciation Citations. 

 

 Net proceeds from this auspicious gala will raise
critical funds for Warrior 360! 

VIPs

Governnor's Office ♦ Military & Community Leaders

VA & Governor Hero's Ceremony

Wounded Warriors ♦ World War II Veterans

Special Appearances

007 Look-a-Like ♦ Bond Girls ♦ Special Guests

"Hot Bond Cars and Motorcycles"

Aston Martin 1963 DB4 Vantage  Spy Supercar Showcase 

 Hi-Tech Automotive Toys 

Appetizers

Heavy Bond Theme Hors d'oeuvres

Spirits

"Shaken not Stirred" Martini Bar ♦ Ice Sculpture Luge

Casino

Baccarat ♦ Roulette ♦ Blackjack 

Green Screen Photography

Choice of Bond Cars & exotic weapons

Q's Spy Museum

Cold War Exhibit from MI6, KGB, and US Intel

Entertainment

Music & Dancing ♦ Silent Auction

 Bond Character Look-A-Like Contest

Winner will be announced (more info)

Cigar Rolling and Smoking

Cigar Lounge

 Dress to Impress Attire

Masquerade ♦ 007 Tux ♦ Evening Formalwear ♦
Military Formal (excluded mask per Protocol) ♦ Ceremonial Kilts

Optional Services

Glamour Masquerade Face Painting
Professional Makeup Application
Secret Spy Match Up


Look-a-Like Contest 

Sponsorships

 

Marriott Rooms

 Marriott Rooms Phone

Have questions about 6th Annual 007 Black Tie ♦ Spy Masquerade Ball? Contact 007 Benefit LTD

Save This Event

Event Saved

When & Where


Marriott Fairview Park
3111 Fairview Park Drive
Falls Church, VA 22042

Saturday, October 29, 2016 from 7:00 PM to 11:00 PM (EDT)


  Add to my calendar

Organizer

007 Benefit LTD

Thu Stubbs and Tina Dante

007 Benefit LTD Headquarters
11921 Freedom Drive, Suite 550
Reston, VA 20190-5635
      

007 Benefit LTD is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt non-profit. Funds will be used to finance the 6th Annual 007 Black Tie honoring Wounded Warrior Heroes and WWII Heroes to be held October 29, 2016. 90% of the net proceeds go to this year's spotlight charity, Warrior 360. The remaining 10% of net proceeds will be retained as a deposit for the following year’s Annual 007 Black Tie.

Warrior 360

 

 SPONSORS

Condor Airlines

 The Morph Group

 Chenega Corporation

MaxSent 

IN-KIND SUPPORTING PARTNERS

Drivers Club at Dominion Raceway

SUPPORTING PARTNERS

Blank Label

British American Business Association

Exclusive Automotive Group

 Ferrari Club of America Mid Atlantic Region

Pucho Cigars

  Contact the Organizer
6th Annual 007 Black Tie ♦ Spy Masquerade Ball
Things to do in Falls Church, VA Party Charity & Causes
If you cannot attend, please consider donating a ticket for a Wounded Warrior or WWII veteran to enjoy the Gala. Matched veterans will be coordinated with US Marine Corp, and WWII Vets, and posted on the 007 Benefit Website ( www.007Benefit.org/events). THANK YOU for supporting the cause and for your generosity!

007 Benefit LTD is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt non-profit. Funds will be used to finance the 6th Annual 007 Black Tie honoring Wounded Warrior Heroes and WWII Heroes to be held October 29, 2016. 90% of the net proceeds go to this year's spotlight charity, Warrior 360. The remaining 10% of net proceeds will be retained as a deposit for the following year’s Annual 007 Black Tie.

Please log in or sign up

In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.