65th annual VMABC Christmas party
& Silent Auction
You are invited to celebrate
the Season with us….
Quarry Golf Club House
444 E. Basse Rd
San Antonio, TX 78209
December 6, 2007
6:00 pm—9:30 pm
Come to our end-of-the year Social event!
Social Hour (Cash Bar) 6:00pm
Silent Auction Begins 6:30pm
Buffet opens 7:30pm
Pledge of Allegiance & Invocation—Dr. L.R. Buddy Cooper
Silent Auction ends 9:00pm
Heavy hors devours and beverages with cash bar available.
Santa & Fire Truck Photos for the kids!
Please make your reservations now!
Return reservation for by mail or fax or online.
VMABC Office # 105, San Antonio, TX 78209
Call (210) 832 – 8235
Fax (210) 832 - 8301
SILENT AUCTION at the VMABC Christmas Party
December 6, 2007
to benefit The Charitable Trust of VMABC
Purchases are tax deductible. Bring your checkbook!
Table 1 - Bidding closes at 8pm:
• Fishing rod and reel - donated by MWI
• Gift basket - donated by TW Medical
• Handmade candle holder - donated by Webster Vet Supply
• Child's music and movement class - donated by Fiesta Music Together
• "Happy's Special Doctor" children's book - donated by Dr. Loretta Ehrlund
• Coffee table book and cooler - donated by Frost Bank
• Witte Museum, 4 passes - donated by Witte Museum
• 2 day passes to Six Flags
• Gift certificate to Beto's Comida Latina
• 2 day passes to Sea World
• Family pass to the San Antonio Zoo
• Bluebonnet flower wreath and gifts - donated by Bluebonnet Pet Crematory
Table 2 - all items valued over $250 - Bidding closes at 9pm
• Bird Hunting Package, incl. lodging and meals at El Sauz Ranch - donated by donated by James Marshall
• Wild Pig Hunting Package, incl. lodging - donated by Rancho La Fe Wildlife Traditions
• Private Movie Screening Party, indoors or out - donated by Planet of the Tapes
• A.C.T. online learning access for staff education, value over $700 - donated by A.C.T. (www.4act.com)
• Pair of Spurs tickets, Jan. 10th against Detroit Pistons - donated by Merial
• Southern Living home decor and entertaining package - donated by Danette Schweers
• Handmade Quilt - donated by Dr. Karin Hinkle
• One Year of VMABC Continuing Education Courses (value up to $476)
When & Where
Veterinary Medical Association of Bexar County
Executive Director: Sharon Gregory
Post Office Box 12353
San Antonio, TX 78212