63rd Annual Texas Rice Council & TAMU Southeast Texas Rice Symposium
Thursday, January 23, 2014 from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM (CST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This year, the 63rd Annual Meeting of the Texas Rice Council will be held in conjunction with the Southeast Texas Rice Symposium ORGANIZED by Texas A&M AgriLife Extension.
Registration Opens at 9:00 a.m.
10:00 a.m. - The Texas Rice Council program
- Bob Papanos, Houston Rice Group: World Rice Market Outlook
- Dennis DeLaughter, Vantage RM: "Using Rice Futures in Marketing Rice”
12:00 p.m. - LUNCH (sponsored by US Rice Producers Association)
1:00 p.m. - Southeast Texas Rice Symposium
- Dr. John Saichuk, LSU: “Factors Affecting Grain Quality in Rice”
- Dr. M.O. Way, Texas A&M AgriLife: Seed Treatments and Rice Stink Bugs
- Dr. Ted Wilson, Texas A&M AgriLife Research Center at Beaumont.
- 2 Pesticide CEU’s available for those with pesticide applicators licenses
The meeting is open to all Texas rice producers and rice industry.
For more information, please contact the US Rice Producers Association’s office at (713) 974-7423. You may also email Veronica Vargas at: firstname.lastname@example.org.