BUSINESS SUCCESS WORKSHOP
**Six Steps to Getting Increasing Sales & Profits**
- Step 1: Mastering Basics - Goals, Money, Time, Delivery
- Step 2: NICHE - identifying your "unique value proposition"
- Step 3: Leverage - Doing more with less
- Step 4: TEAM - Hiring, training, development
- Step 5: Synergy - Your business fully in-tune
- Step 6: Results - Fulfilling the dream of "ownership"
Registration & Networking: 8:30am sharp
When & Where
ActionCOACH of Metro New York and Steven Krauser
Michael Breitman, ActionCOACH of Metro New York and The Berkshires has been coaching business owners and senkior executives in New York State and Berkshire County, MA to extraordinary results for nearly seven years.
Steven M. Krauser, Senior Vice President/Managing Director, Provident New York Bancorp (PBNY)PBNY, founded in 1888 operates as the bank holding company for Provident Bank. On April 4th Provident New York Bancorp agreed to acquire Sterling Bancorp (STL)The combined entity will be called Sterling National Bank. The merger will create a combined financial services firm specializing in serving small-to-middle market commercial and consumer clients in the greater New York metropolitan area. Combined, the companies had annualized pro forma revenue of $257M and $41M in net income for the 2012 calendar year, and upon completion of the merger will have nearly $7B in assets. The deal is set to close in the fourth quarter of this year.