All the great business books tell us that business success begins and ends with the people on your team. But how do you build that team? You need a successful, repeatable process for sourcing, screening and identifying top talent. Chuck Smith leverages his 25 years of recruiting experience to bring the latest information and techniques on how your company can build and maintain a competitive advantage in the War for Talent. You will learn to:
- Create objective criteria to identify your Target Talent
- Define your Employee Value Proposition
- Brand your company’s recruiting effort
- Quantify the cost of a mis-hire
- Use Social Networking and other media to attract top talent
- Reduce your cost-per-hire while improving the quality of your team
Value to Attendees: The latest market information and best practices to improve your recruiting process. Attendees will receive valuable tools including worksheets that will help you define your company’s Employee Value Proposition, improve your team’s recruitment process, establish accountability and measure performance results.
When & Where
Chuck Smith, President of NewHire
Chuck Smith (M.A. University of Chicago), is President of NewHire. Chuck is a knowledgeable and sought-after consultant and speaker who specializes in helping companies streamline their recruiting efforts. Chuck may well be the only Temp who ever bought his agency!