Nonprofit "Pitch" for Women's Economic Empowerment
5 x 5 x 5 will showcase 5 organizations pitching for 5 minutes in 5 cities. These nonprofits have high impact approaches to poverty eradication and women's economic empowerment. Each ticket includes $10 of Ballot Bucks to vote for your favorite(s).
Join us for a dynamic night of learning and fun, wine and hors d'oeuvres, and social impact for men and women.
What: Our evening kicks off with a 5-minute "pitch" from each nonprofit.
Mingling and conversation accompanied by wine and hors d'oeurves will immediately follow the presentations.
The evening ends with all attendees voting Ballot Bucks (included in ticket price) in support of their favorite organization(s).
Where: Cisco, San Jose
When: Tuesday, October 8th at 6:00pm
Cost: $60-$75, see ticket prices above. All registrants will receive $10 in Ballot Bucks. Ballot Bucks will be donated to the presenting organization(s) of your choice at the close of the event.
Questions: Contact Katy Geisert at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Emerge California is changing the face of California politics by identifying, training and encouraging women to run for office, get elected and to seek higher office.
- Freedom from Hunger brings innovative and sustainable self-help solutions to the fight against chronic hunger and poverty.
- Global Press Institute uses jounalism as a development tool to educate, employ and empower women in the developing world to produce professional news coverage.
- Opportunity Fund combines microloans for small businesses, microsavings accounts, and community real estate financing to help California families build financial stability.
- Upaya Social Ventures is building the businesses that will create jobs and improve the quality of life for the ultra poor.
We are delighted that Cisco will be hosting this event.
For more information about this event, please visit our website at Catalyticwomen.com.