5th Thursday Seminar - Communicate Effectively Online & Off! May 2014
Thursday, May 29, 2014 from 8:30 AM to 12:00 PM (CDT)
Germantown , TN
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
ATTRACT, CONNECT, COLLABORATE & COMMUNICATE
About This Event:
Terri Murphy, Shelley Baur, Jana Cardona, Sherri Henley and YOU are #togetherstrong! Join us May 29, 2014 at The Great Hall and Conference Center in Germantown for a value packed seminar focusing on optimizing your influence online and face to face through intelligence, integrity & communication. This event will be hosted at a private venue with no virtual presence.
Connect Online Convert Offline- What you need to become the Celebrity Authority in your Marketplace
What do you do to attract, engage, connect & convert prospects to profits? Harnessing the Power of Connection…that’s what Terri does.
Just ask around, and you will get a dozen different answers about how to harness the power of getting your message out to your clients, customers, members and prospects. If you are like most of us, you are challenged on what exactly you need to do in today’s noisy marketplace and convert all that time you spend online into profits….
Online, offline, written, spoken, blogged, tweeted or videoed….Terri cuts thru the barriers to help you connect with prospects to make more sales... (click here to learn more about Terri)
Come prepared with a fast-paced mind-set, engaged attitude, and ready to share your subject matter expertise.
Learn rapid-fire, specific techniques for improving your "Presentation as Conversation."
Add punch to your performance by these practicing skills live, with impromptu feedback:
- Un-Nerve Your Nerves
- Make the Process Distinction
- Take A Stand to Send the Right Message
- Handle Lectern and Stage with Power, Precision and Polish
- Use PowerPoint Slides and Slideshows for Impact
- Deliver Handouts With Purpose
- Master the Art of Fielding Audience Questions
- Learn Keys to Writing Quality Speaker Introductions
- Introduce Speakers To "Set the Stage"
- Learn to Evaluate Yourself and Others
Handouts included, with homework to take away. Bring a friend to video-record your presentations for maximum learning, "rinse-and-repeat" practice, and mastery of what you learn.
You may win a private one-to-coaching session with Shelley Baur.
Weave Your Own WEB
Founder & CEO of Business Over Coffee International (BOCI), Sherri Henley has mastered the art of being a digital citizen. In addition to effectively managing one of the world’s fastest growing online business networks, Sherri hosts regular radio & television programs on BOCI Radio, BOCI TV and The Sherri Henley Intelligence channel. Recently named as one of author, Germaine Moody’s 50 Favorite People, Mr. Moody says, “Sherri is a collaborative leader by example.” Her latest book, The Power of Collaboration in Business, featuring eight contributing authors in addition to herself, is a true testament of her mission to foster connections, collaboration, exposure and business growth. She is also published periodically in several magazines as a social media specialist.
Revenue in Relationships: Strategies that lead to effective, income generating networks.
Is networking simple? Isn’t it just about meeting people, collecting business cards to increase contacts, and getting your name out there? Do you feel driven to attend everything out there just to get your name noticed? Could there be more to networking? Could there be specific techniques that, when learned and applied, would lead to increased business?
At this workshop, you will learn:
- The correct mindset for networking
- How to build relationships rather than “close deals”
- The advantages of building both wide and deep
- How to craft a solid networking business plan that contains the important elements needed to increase business.
- How to properly “read a crowd” at a networking event
- How to define the ideal clients you truly desire
- How to identify your “Golden Goose” – those capable of generating referral streams
- How to build relationships that lead to revenue.