2nd Annual SABROSO 'Craft Beer & Taco Festival'
- Food & Drink
- 5305 Santiago Canyon Road, Silverado CA
The 5th Annual Orange County Brew Ha Ha will be held on Saturday September 6, 2014. Off-Duty Firefighters will pour beer for you and a portion of the proceeds will go to the Fallen Fire Fighters Relief Fund.
2014 OC Brew Ha Ha Features:
* UNLIMITED TASTINGS! (New for 2014)
* 150+ Craft & Import Beers from over 75 Top Breweries
* Commemorative Festival Glass
* Live Entertainment
* Craft Beer Seminars by renowned experts
* Special Guest Speakers including multiple Craft Beer Legends
* Gray Cloud Cigar Lounge with Cigar and Beer Pairing Experts
* Homebrew Exhibitors
* Fun and Hilarious Games and Exhibitors
* Free soda and water
TONS OF GREAT FOOD VENDORS & TRUCKS WILL BE SELLING THEIR BEST!
The event will be held at beautiful Oak Canyon, centrally located in Silverado near Irvine Lake.
GENERAL ADMISSION - 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
VIP - 12:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
DESIGNATED DRIVERCan be purchased at the door / Must accompany a paid participant.
*EVERYONE WILL BE REQUIRED TO SHOW PHOTO ID*
We reserve the right to stop serving any & all participants at any time without prior notice. All attendees agree and understand they are expected and required to enjoy the beer tasting responsibly and conduct themselves in a safe and acceptable manner. It is at the discretion of the event staff, security and producers to "cut off" or eject any individuals from the event that are not in compliance with such standards.
For more information visit ocbrewhaha.com
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.