5th Annual Fall Fling & Golf Classic benefiting FCS Silicon Valley
Monday, October 13, 2014 from 9:30 AM to 8:00 PM (PDT)
Palo Alto, CA
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join us for a day on the beautiful greens of the Palo Alto Hills Golf & Country Club and a fun evening of dining and entertainment!
All proceeds support the mission of Family & Children Services of Silicon Valley: to build strong, safe, and self-sufficient individuals, families, and communities. Help us help more than 7,000 local children, teens, and adults this year.
When & Where
Palo Alto Hills Golf & Country Club
Monday, October 13, 2014
9:30 a.m. Registration
10:00 a.m. Golf Clinic
11:00 a.m. Brunch
Noon Shotgun Start
5:30 p.m. Fall Fling
- Get ready to tee-off with a Clinic led by a Golf Pro Mike Braga.
- Each Golf Registration comes with two Fall Fling tickets: one for you and one for a guest!
- Refreshments served on the course.
- Delicious brunch and dinner.
- Beer and whiskey tasting presented by First & Main Sports Lounge.
- A challenging, yet rewarding 18 holes: If you have enjoyed the vistas at Palo Alto Hills before, then you know what a treat is in store. "With the many elevation changes and undulating greens some say 'you will never play the same course twice.'
- Fun prizes.
- All while helping to change lives in your community. Proceeds support emotional and mental health services for foster youth, at-risk teens, families coping with mental health disorders, and more.
Registration & Assistance
You may choose to pay by check when placing your order through Eventbrite. For assistance or to register by phone, please call 650.543.5434.
For more information, please contact Crysta Krames:
When & Where
Family & Children Services of Silicon Valley
Family & Children Services of Silicon Valley has been improving lives in our community through emotional and mental health services since 1948. We counsel teens at risk of suicide, prepare foster youth for success in life, assist veterans and their families, and help families heal from violence, abuse, and addiction.