529 College Savings Plan Seminar
Saturday, May 11, 2013 from 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM (EDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Saturday, May 11, 2013 | 10:30 am
Guest Speaker: Location:
John Redfearn III, CFP 7000 Central Parkway NE
Founding Partner Atlanta, GA 30328
Md Planning Group 3rd Floor Conference Room
LIMITED SEATS AVAILABLE
MD Planning Group & Magellan Wealth Advisors
TOPIC: 529 College Savings Plans
You are cordially invited to a FREE EDUCATIONAL presentation at our building where you will learn various savings strategies, including the tax advantages and other benefits of 529 plans. The best strategy for college savings is to know your options and the opportunities and to start today.
At this event, we'll discuss
- available college savings options
- the benefits of 529 savings plans
- other college funding options
- getting started
- how to shelter and protect up to $250,000 every 5 years per account
- are you seeing any of the purported tax benefits?????
- which plan embeds their assets in the best asset protection vehicle in America
- learn how to establish a multi-generational tax favored educational trust.