Join Redfin Listing Specialist Kim Giles as she provides insight into the home-selling process and practical strategies for staging, pricing, and listing your home. She'll provide you with tips to sell your home quickly and for the best price.
In this free class we’ll cover:
- East Side home prices, inventory levels, and market conditions
- 5 things to consider to sell your home quicker and for more money
- What is the best day to list?
- How to compete with foreclosures
- How much to spend on staging
- How much are professional photo’s worth
Dinner and beverages will be provided.
We look forward to meeting you and helping you become a home selling expert.
Have questions before the class? Email Kim at firstname.lastname@example.org
When & Where
From the way we pay our agents to our easy online tools, Redfin is a brokerage that has reinvented how to buy or sell your home. With Redfin, you’ll see all the information, get honest advice at every turn, and be able to move faster and smarter. Get better results at a lower fee for a deal that works in your favor.