5 tips for better email marketing targeting and segmentation
Thursday, October 1, 2009 at 10:30 AM (CEST)
Relevant email marketing messages are opened and responded to. Yet most marketers still apply a one size fits all email marketing messaging approach. In this free web seminar, Michael Leander will give you 5 valuable tips to improve your email marketing targeting and segmentation in this 60 minute long web seminar.
The web seminar takes place on Thursday October 1 at 10:30 CET (Berlin/Paris time)
that equals; 09:30 in London, 12:30 in Moscow and Dubai. Very early in USA.
Join us to learn about;
- how to revitalize your current email marketing program to become more relevant
- how to align your existing customer insights with your email marketing insights in order to better match the right message to the right audience at the right time
- how to effectively implement an email marketing profiling program
- how to avoid the most common pitfalls
- a concrete case study showing how these tactics have been put into play
It is free to join this web seminar.
About Michael Leander
Michael Leander is the CEO of Fokus Integrated and one of the most experienced email marketers in Europe, having worked professionally with email marketing since 1995. He is a frequent speaker at conferences, seminars and masterclasses around Europe and one of the highest rated webinar speakers in Europe.
As the current Chairman of FIMAC, he takes an active part in shaping the future of direct and interactive marketing
You can learn more about his activities here
This web seminar is kindly sponsored by Alterian
When & Where
Michael Leander, Markedu
Markedu is your source for innovative marketing education.
Web seminars, webinars, seminars, network meetings, courses and special marketing events.