You’ll hear an engaging and informative session with Rob Konopaske (Ph.D. in Organizational Behavior and Human Resource Management), President of MillennialEdge360, LLC. A management professor and talent management consultant who has trained, motivated, and coached approximately 10,000 Millennials, Rob helps business owners and HR professionals in companies in central Texas by providing on-demand advising, learning and development seminars, and survey research. His presentation will offer practical tips to improve employee hiring, performance, motivation, and retention.Discussion Topics:
- Understanding rapidly shifting employee demographics.
- Transferring organizational knowledge to the next generation.
- Using competencies to hire the best Millennial employees.
- Implementing “reverse mentoring” and other creative development programs.
- Motivating Millennials with work-life balance and organizational culture.
- Using creative strategies like “leveling-up” to retain Millennial employees.
Who Should Attend?
- Large business owners and managers
- Small business owners and managers
- HR Directors and professionals