• 40 breweries
• 110+ varieties to choose from
• Custom sampling glass
• Brewing Supply Shops and Home Brew Clubs with equipment set-ups, live brewing and to answer your DIY questions
• Beer guide to help you plan the event and keep track of the brews you liked best
• Designated Driver/No Alcohol Tickets A cheaper ticket for folks who won't be drinking or get the sample glass included in regular ticket.
• 24 drink coupons Each festival ticket entitles the holder to 24 drink coupons of about 2oz each. (48oz is Maine law.) Festival laws have changed for 2014, so coupons will no longer be used.
• NERAX CASC on cask. Have you ordered a beer on cask and noticed it arrived cloudy? Does it happen so often you wonder if that is how the brewer intended? Join NERAX for a taste-testing event during the festival as we dicuss how cask beer gets cloudy, how it affects the beer when you drink it, and why you should care.
No refunds or transfers. No one under 21 allowed.
"Enablers" needed Please visit the sign-up page if you'd like to volunteer at the show. (Crowd control and pouring beer, mostly.) We really appreciate every "Enabler" that volunteers and hope you enjoy the opportunity to talk beer with the brewers behind their booth. Fest shirt provided as a thank you and you'll be invited to a STAFF-ONLY party after the final session Saturday night.
Partial list of brewers:
A list of brews to be poured is still being assembled, but here's a recent version I've uploaded as a Google Document.
For more information, please check out these links:
Old locomotive factory on the eastern edge of the Old Port. Repurposed for marine businesses and event hosting. portlandcompany.com
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.