4th Portland Brew Festival
Friday, August 29, 2014 at 5:30 PM - Saturday, August 30, 2014 at 9:00 PM (EDT)
Portland, United States
• 40 breweries
• 110+ varieties to choose from
• Custom sampling glass
• Brewing Supply Shops and Home Brew Clubs with equipment set-ups, live brewing and to answer your DIY questions
• Beer guide to help you plan the event and keep track of the brews you liked best
• Designated Driver/No Alcohol Tickets A cheaper ticket for folks who won't be drinking or get the sample glass included in regular ticket.
• Beer ME, Cheese ME The Maine Brewers' Guild will host a fundraiser onsite. Owners/brewers from local Maine brewers will be on hand to talk beer with you from Gneiss, Shipyard, Bissell Bros. and Tributary Brewing. We'll tap some rare beer offerings and pair each with local artisan cheeses. 11-12:30pm Saturday morning. If you have a ticket to the afternoon session of the festival, we'll put you first-in-line to get in.
• 24 drink coupons Each festival ticket entitles the holder to 24 drink coupons of about 2oz each. (48oz is Maine law.) Festival laws have changed for 2014, so coupons will no longer be used.
No refunds or transfers. No one under 21 allowed.
"Enablers" needed Please visit the sign-up page if you'd like to volunteer at the show. (Crowd control and pouring beer, mostly.) We really appreciate every "Enabler" that volunteers and hope you enjoy the opportunity to talk beer with the brewers behind their booth. Fest shirt provided as a thank you and you'll be invited to a STAFF-ONLY party after the final session Saturday night.
Partial list of brewers:
A list of brews to be poured will be available closer to the fest dates. In the meanwhile, last year's list can be found here as a Google Document.
For more information, please check out these links:
Old locomotive factory on the eastern edge of the Old Port. Repurposed for marine businesses and event hosting. portlandcompany.com
Your message has been sent!
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.