San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join us for the 4th Annual Sparrow Scramble to benefit The Sparrow's Nest Maternity Home on Friday, September 19, 2014 at The Links at Dardenne.
11:30 am: Arrival & Registration
12:45 pm: Players in carts - final announcements
1:00 pm: Shotgun start
~5:30 pm: Dinner
Four person scramble
Entry Fee: $100 per golfer
(some sponsorship levels include complimentary player registration)
Your entry fee includes:
- 18-hole round with cart
- Attendance gifts
- Soda, water & sports drinks on the course
- Dinner included, immediately following the round.
- Have your family join you for dinner at 5:30 p.m.
Dinner Tickets: Adults - $12; kids under 12 - $8
- Team prizes awared to the top 3 teams
- Closest to the Pin awards
- Longest Drive awards
- Most "Sparrows" (birdies) award
- Biggest Nest (highest score) award
Player Registration Options:
- Silver, Gold and Title sponsors select the complimentary player registration for your sponsorship level.
- Alll others may go to the tournament event page to register a foursome.
- Or download the registration form and mail it, and a check made out to The Sparrow's Nest, to the address on the form.
- Or register in person the day of the event at 11:30 a.m.
For more information contact Shari at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When & Where
The Sparrow's Nest Maternity Home
The mission of THE SPARROW’S NEST MATERNITY HOME is to provide a CHRIST centered shelter and to educate homeless, pregnant and parenting YOUNG WOMEN by providing a wide range of SERVICES that empower them to make positive and healthy LIFE decisions for themselves and their BABIES.