4th Annual SBA Southern California 8(a) Conference
Wednesday, May 7, 2014 from 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM (PDT)
Experience Southern California's
Largest Business Development
8(a) Matchmaking Event of the Year!
Open to: 8(a), HUBZone, VOSB, WBE, SBE, WOSB, DBE, MBE, DVBE, and SDVOSB Certified Firms
The lowdown on WHY YOU NEED TO BE THERE!
- Opportunity to meet Small Business Specialists
- Major Corporate, Federal, and State ONE-ON-ONE Matchmaking
- Learn about Future Contract Opportunities
- Network with Other Small Certified Businesses
How does the matchmaking session work?
The one-on-one matchmaking sessions will take place on Wednesday, May7, 2014 from 9:00 am to 11:00 am and from 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm. There will be 2-4meetings available for each small business (10 minutes for each meeting) and a 2-minute break in between meetings for small business owners to move to their next meeting table.
How to participate?
- The meetings are not pre-scheduled. You will have a chance to sign up for available corporations/government agencies on the day of the event. Sign up will occur on a first come-first serve basis and will begin at 7:00 a.m.
- When registering online, please make sure you select the “will you attend the one-on-one business matchmaking session” radio button so that we accurately capture the number of interested small business owners.
- It is recommended you have a 1-2 page capabilities statement. This is a snapshot of your company that serves as a resume for your business.
When & Where
Orange County/Inland Empire Small Business Development Center (SBDC)
The Orange County/Inland Empire Regional SBDC is funded in part though a cooperative agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration and California State University Fullerton and extended to the public on a non-discriminatory basis. SBA and California State University Fullerton cannot endorse any view, product, opinions or services of any external parties or activities.
*Disability: "Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance. Please contact Katrina Smith at email@example.com at 657-278-2719 or
*Refund and cancelations: You must give our office 48 hours notice of any changes or cancellations.
If the cancelations or change is not done 48 hours before the event, a full registration fee will be charged.
Our 48-HOUR RULE is Strictly Enforced!