4th Annual Live Green Connecticut!
Saturday, September 14, 2013 at 10:00 AM - Sunday, September 15, 2013 at 4:00 PM (EDT)
Norwalk, United States
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Celebrate and learn to ‘Live Green’ at our two-day, fun-filled family festival for all ages, at Taylor Farm Park located at 45 Calf Pasture Beach Road in Norwalk, CT!
Enjoy Delicious Food, Live Music, Eco-friendly shopping, Environmental Speakers and Exhibits! ‘Green’ Dogs Welcome….on a leash of course!!
See and experience businesses that are showcasing their new technology to positively impact our lives and environment. Come away with tips and ideas that will save you money!
Join us on Facebook!
FREE ADMISSION!!!!!!!!!!!! Let’s all Live Green Connecticut!
Live Green Connecticut! features:
* Non-profit organizations including Keep America Beautiful
* Transportation exhibit with the latest cool cars and Westport Electric Car Club
* Appearances from "green - living" experts
* Fun activities for kids including face painting, art projects and pony rides
* Awesome live music both days on our main stage including Arthur Lipner and The Wilton Steel Community Band
* Picnic area
* Keynote speakers
* Live demonstrations
* Delicious food and treats from The Stand Juice Company, Skinny Pines Brick Oven Pizza and Green Leaf Organic Bakery!
* Money saving tips!!
* Home improvement - featured area including Ring's End and Aitoro Appliances
* Petting zoo and curious creatures
* Health & wellness section including demonstrations
* Prize giveaways
* Special guests
* FREE samples
* Electric vehicle test drives sponsored by the Ford Go Further Tour
* Fun and friendly atmosphere!
When & Where
Daphne Dixon, President & Co-founder, Live Green CT!
Supporting reslient communities locally, regionally and nationally.
Join us at Live Green Connecticut! Family Festival September 12th & 13th at Taylor Farm Park.