New Africa | New Opportunities | New Frontiers
You are invited to the following event:
4th Africa Business Forum - Wed 1st June 2016 Sponsored by MIDROC Group, one of the largest companies in Africa and Ethiopia's biggest employer, owned by Sheikh Mohammed Al Amoudi.
Wednesday, June 1st, 2016 from 9:00 AM to 6:30 PM plus evening Gala Dinner
The Sheraton Hotel, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, East Africa.
The Africa Business Forum focuses on offering international companies considerable opportunities to enter and become successful in one of the fastest growing economies in the world in the areas of finance and capital investment; infrastructure, logistics and import/export; power and energy; agriculture, mining and livestock; consumer goods; ICT and many other related Industries.
Africa Business Forum is home to a global community of 9,500+ professionals, 19,500+ international companies, 60,000+ social media followers and 10 million website visitors. Connect, network and engage with the right people to make your business grow in Africa. Register and participate to access key business professionals, CEO’s, Entrepreneurs, Government officials, Exporters, Buyers and Sellers.
Facts about Ethiopia:
* 5th fastest growing economy in Africa.
* 3rd highest in the world for public investment.
* 11% average GDP growth over the past decade.
* 90 million population set to double within the next 2 decades.
* 2nd most populous nation in Africa.
- Yohannes Tilahun - Former CEO to General Electric (Ethiopia) and Adviser to the commissioner at Ethiopian Investment Commission.
- Representatives from the Ethiopian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, State Finance and Economic Cooperation, Ministry of Industry, State Ministry for livestock, Tourism Organization, Federal Republic of Ethiopia.
- Ghazi Abdulla Binashar Almahri - Ambassador and Representative to AU, Embassy of the United Arab Emirates in Ethiopia, (UAE).
- Eissa Al-Sheebani - Executive Director, Ajman Free Zone in Dubai (UAE) representing His Excellency and the deputy director of Ajman Freezone (UAE Government).
- H.E. Ambassador Philip Baker, Canadian Embassy in Ethiopia.
- Matteo Pianca, First Secretary and Commercial Counselor, Embassy of Italy in Ethiopia.
- Zulfikar Kilic - Commercial Counselor, Turkish Embassy in Ethiopia and Turkish companies.
- Vijayakumar K - Commercial Counselor, Embassy of India in Ethiopia and Indian companies.
- Mr Philippe Mores , Chargé d’affaires a.i. at the Embassy of Luxembourg in Ethiopia.
- Craig Bridgman - Executive Chairman of East Africa Oil Field Services and Founder of Adamantine Energy (Kenya).
- Mohamud Kasil Ali - Managing Director, Middle East, North East Africa & Pakistan, Covestro AG , Dubai (Germany's Bayer Pharmaceuticals $12.3 billion materials science division) (Germany).
- H.E Abdhulla Mohamed Warfa. - Acting Deputy Ambassador for Somalia in Ethiopia,
- H. E Ayanle Salad - Deputy Ambassador of Somaliland (Ethiopia Mission).
- James R Kanagwa - Country CEO at ECOBANK, world-class Pan-African bank (Ethiopia).
- Vipin Gupta - Commercial Manager, Essel Group Middle East, turnover of over 12 billion USD.
- Joshy Ouseph - Deputy Commercial Manager, Essel Group Middle East, turnover of over 12 billion USD.
- Rashed Ahmed - Founder and Director, Africa Business Forum (UAE)
- Ms Ahlam Khelifa - Partner and CEO, Dawista Industries, (Ethiopia)
- Metasebia Yilma - Moderator, Africa Business Forum, (Ethiopia)
- Rose Musau - CEO, Preferred Personnel Africa, (Africa)
- Kazuhiro Suzuki - Ambassador, Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of J, Embassy of Japan in Ethiopia, (Japan).
- Fahmi Shakir, CEO and Chairman, Pathways Global, (UAE)
- Marina ABIE - Deputy Head of the Economic Department, Embassy of France in Ethiopia and to the African Union, (France).
- Ahmed Badr - First Secretary, Egypt Embassy - Commercial Office in Addis Ababa, (Egypt).
- Eiman Musa - Second Secretary, Embassy of the Republic of Sudan, (Sudan).
- Luigi Scotti - General Manager, Technoservice International, (Italy).
- Birbessa Demise - Audit Partner, ASGB Partners, (Ethiopia)
- Girma Afework - Managing Director, Gate Pro Engineering PLC, (Ethiopia)
- Munir Duri - CEO , Kifiya Financial Technology, (Ethiopia)
- Mayur Kothari - CEO, Mohan International PLC, (Ethiopia)
- Isaias Lemma - Business Development Manager, The Twins PLC, (Ethiopia)
- Dawit Yoseph - President, Triple A Advertising, (Ethiopia)
- Yonas Teka - CEO, i-Globe Production, (Ethiopia)
- Zemedeneh Negatu - Managing Partner and Ethiopia Head of Transaction, Ersnt & Young (EY), (Ethiopia)
- Dahir Hussein Hussein- Head of Finance - Ericsson Telecommunications (East Africa) World leading Telecoms company (Middle East).
- Reuben Ahronee, CEO. Massida Group.
- Serge Tiran, Massida Sarl logistics, Country Representative for Ethiopia.
- Joachim Yebouet CEO, East African Tiger Brands Industries plc
- Este-Hiwot Girma - Senior manager transaction advisory, services, Ernst & Young.
- Mr Yilma Abebe, corporate relation manager, East African tiger brands industries Plc.
- Thomas Berry - East Africa Regional Manager, S-RM Risk Management Consultancy, UK.
- Edao Wosho - General Manager, Edao Trading, Export of agro-commodities (Ethiopia).
- Amjad Musa - General Manager, Construction Cities Group (Kuwait).
- Saif Elyazal Mahgoub Mahmoud -General Manager, Automotive, OGS Group Middle East (UAE).
- Saadet Karabulut - Africa Sales Head, Dogtas Furniture (Turkey).
- Selvi Ugural - Africa Sales Manager, Dogtas Furniture (Turkey).
- George Kabban - CEO, UIB (DIFC) Reinsurance Brokerage (UAE).
- Osama Abdalla Gahalla - CEO, Automotive, OGS Group Middle East (UAE).
- Hatim Awad - Director of Sales, Automotive, OGS Group Middle East (UAE).
- Shajahan Thavodi - Head of Sales, Brand Folio (UAE).
- Pennie Njeri - Sales Executive, Brand Folio (UAE).
- Abdishu Hussien Wariyo - Partner & CEO, Dawista Industries.
- Mohammed Yousuf - East Africa Director, Africa Business Forum, (Ethiopia)
- Connie Kefyalew - Public Relation and Marketing, Middletone GI Facility and Management (Africa)
- Biniam Yohannes - Managing Director, Catalyst Principal Partner, (Kenya)
- Kebede Gashaw - CEO/Founder, ETHAMCO, LLC, (Ethiopia)
- Chetansingh Guddye - Head-Outward Investment, Board of Investment Mauritius, (Mauritius)
- Abdulhakim Mohamoud - Education Advisor, Abu Dhabi Government, (UAE).
- Getnet Hailu - CEO, Habesha Construction Materials and Development, (Ethiopia).
- Sanches Diamantino - CEO, Clear Global, (UAE).
- Waleed Elzomor - Commercial Counselor, Egypt Embassy - Commercial Office in Addis Ababa, (Egypt).
- Fatih Ulusoy - Ambassador, Turkish Embassy, Addis Ababa (Turkey).
- Mohammad Shakil - Director (Group), NTT GROUPS, (MEA & Industry).
- Benyam Bisrat - Managing Director, Jupiter Business Group, (Ethiopia)
- Gizeshwork Tessema - Managing Director, GIZE PLC, (Ethiopia)
- Murabe Noriyuki - Deputy General Manager, Marubeni Corporation, (Japan)
- Meaza Ashanafi - Founder / CEO, ENAT Bank, (Ethiopia)
- Egziael Buzuayehu - CEO, East African Real Estate Development, (Ethiopia)
- Etse-Hiwat Girma - Senior Manager Transaction Advisory Services, Ersnt & Young (EY), (Ethiopia)
- Ruth Dresselgn - Key Account Manager, Julfar (Gulf Pharmaceutical Industries), (Ethiopia).
- Sam Rosmarin - Independent Consultant, African Development Bank, (Ethiopia)
- Sanjay Bansal - Partner, Intex Technologies LLC, (UAE)
- And many more...
We look forward to seeing you there!
The Team at AfricaBusinessForum.com
New Africa | New Opportunities | New Frontiers
Visit AfricaBusinessForum.com to register online. Limited seats available, register early to avoid disappointment. Email email@example.com for more information.
When & Where
LondonIPM Consulting FZE
4th Floor, Nassima Tower, Sheikh Zayed Road, PO Box 122447
DH Geda Building, Africa Avenue,
Suite 301, St John Street , EC1V 4PW,
London, United Kingdom
Representative partners in Kenya, Uganda, Ethiopia, Angola and Nigeria.
Dubai: +9714 514 7386 | London: +44 208 144 0159 | Africa: +251 935 402526