San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Earn community service hours and get your hands dirty!
Highlights of experience:
- Help a local U-Pick prepare for blueberry season!
- Check out their low cost hydroponic growing system.
- Gain experience with blueberry production.
- Learn about small scale agriculture.
- Bring your school Community Service hour forms to be completed.
- Open to all students ages 9-18. Adult helpers are also welcome!
Requirements: Open to all students but 4-H Participation forms must be completed.
Link to forms (print and fill these out)- Link coming soon
Contact: Mary Beth Henry at 863-519-1049 or firstname.lastname@example.org
When & Where
UF/IFAS Polk County Extension Service
Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences (IFAS) is an Equal Employment Opportunity Institution authorized to provide research, educational information and other services only to individuals and institutions that function with non-discrimination with respect to race, creed, color, religion, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, political opinions or affiliations. U.S. Department of Agriculture, Cooperative Extension Service, University of Florida, IFAS, Florida A. & M., University Cooperative Extension Program, and Boards of County Commissioners Cooperating.