Exploring Residential Alternatives in PLG
- TEN STOPS--including a sun-filled studio apartment; a spacious prewar coop; one- and two-family brownstone and limestone town houses; SEVEN PRIVATE GARDENS in bloom; Complimentary refreshments at the Lefferts Gardens Montessouri School.
- Opportunities to visit with stained-glass restorer Lori Heddinger, contractor George John and homeowners to gather ideas and resources.
- The perfect solution for that wedding or special occasion gift: one-of-a-kind paintings, drawings, photographs, and prints by resident artists. Attend receptions at Dorsey and helper art galleries; meet American neo-expressionism artist Daniel Freeman in his open studio; see works on paper by artist Jeffery Welch at his home.
- Complimentary wine tasting at 65 Fen Wines.
- Special Tour-Day discounts at neighborhood restaurants and merchants.
- PLG Arts at the Inkwell: Group Art Show; Music; Kids' Activities.
For more information: 718.284.6210 OR 718.462.0024
Visit our Website: www.leffertsmanor.org for photos and more details.
NOTE: No children under 12 except infants in front packs only.