YIPEE Do-Gooder Mixer and Back to School Drive:
Join YIPEE for an evening benefiting
Join YIPEE and Community Services Agency (CSA) for our 3rd Annual Back to School Drive. Last year, we collected 445 school supplies, worth $1000 for local students in Mountain View/Los Altos. Let's do it again!
While we're mixing it up in style with Scott's Seafood in the heart of downtown Mountain View, Community Services Agency (serving 1,000s of clients) is asking for your help to provide school supplies to our local students in need.
Scott's is the perfect venue for YIPEE. Who can you expect to mingle with? Our attendees span all walks of life, professional capacities and levels, and truly represent the myriad of people that make Silicon Valley such a great place to work and play. Come mix, mingle, and play Thursday, August 22nd. We've connected 1000s of professionals. Why not you?
Please bring 3-4 NEW, UNOPENED school supplies to donate to Community Services Back to School drive to help local students:
List of Supplies Schools Request
- 3 Prang Glue Sticks 1.27oz
- Crayola Full-Length colored Pencils Pre-sharpened 24 Count
- Crayola Washable Markers Conical Tip Classic Colors 8 Count
- Crayola Crayons 16 Count
- Elmer's Large Glue Sticks, All Purpose, White
- Dixon Pencil #2 Ticonderoga Yellow Sharpened 12 Count
- Magic Rub Eraser Non-Glossing White Vinyl
- Crayola Washable Markers Fine Tip Classic Colors 8 Count
- Crayola Erasable Colored Pencils 10 Count
- Self Stick Notes, Yellow 100 Count 3x3
- Wooden Ruler, Metric Metal Edge with Holes 12 inches
- Fiskars Scissors Pointed 5"
- Sharpie Permanent Marker Extra Fine Black
- 1 of 100 Count Index Cards Ruled Assorted Colors 3x5
Meet people. Do good. Create Opportunity. Have Fun.
YIPEE! is Silicon Valley’s premier young professionals organization based in Mountain View.
Our members work in various industries and professions—from healthcare to startups, hospitality to engineering, from marketing to law, from government to non-profits.
Our programs and events are designed to help participants strengthen their professional network, acquire new professional skills, create new opportunities, give back to the community, and have fun doing it all!