527 Tremont Street
Friday, December 31, 2010
9:30 PM - 2:00 AM
After the overwhelming success of The Emerging Trends 2010, the 4th Annual Boston Fashion Week Celebration Party, and 2 years of sold out NYE parties, The SYNERGY Events continues to bring you another event you can't afford to miss. The SYNERGY Events cordially invites you to Timeless: A BOND Evening - Boston's most exclusive New Years Eve 2011 Gala.
For the vogue and refined, this celebration will immerse you in "Old Hollywood" James Bond movie theme, with red carpet, outstanding decor, music, signature cocktails, professional photographer and videographer, and live entertainment.
The glamorous Timeless 2011 New Years Eve Party will take place at the Calderwood Pavilion located at 527 Tremont Street - Boston's ultra-stylish private event space.
- Meet Boston’s friendly, fun and upscale crowd (21-35 age group)
- Hosted by Miss Massachusetts 2010 – Lacey Wilson and Miss Maine (4th Runner up in Miss USA 2010 title) - Katie Whittier. Other VIPs include Miss PR 2011, Miss RI 2009 & professional athletes.
- Live vocal performance by Liz Lohnes – Liz has performed at The Apollo Theater, Crash Mansion (NYC), Six Flags (NY and MA),The Down Town Boston Summer Concert Series, and Patriots Place outside Gillette Stadium. She also sang the National Anthem for the NE Patriots, Boston Celtics and NE Revs to name a few.
- DJ ILMADIK spinning Pop, Euro House, Arabic House, Top 40′s mash up and Hip-Hop. Say no to 30-second DJs playing the same old songs from the radio!!
- Professional photographers and video crew to capture your best moments throughout the night and on the red carpet
- Complimentary appetizers from 10:00-11:00 PM
- Four premium bars with an exclusive VIP bar for VIP ticket holders
- Exclusive 2nd Floor lounge access for VIP guests after midnight. Relax with your guests in this room and check out some of the fun things we have planned for you in this room. The music in the lounge will be international house and rare top 40 house remixes which will be separate from the main room.
- Live projection of midnight countdown from Times Square
- Outstanding decor, lights and sound
- Prizes awarded to the best dressed male and female
- Complimentary party favors
- Many other surprises and giveaways in store
♣♣Dress Code: Black Tie optional. Gentlemen-tuxedos or suits. Jackets are required. Ladies - evening dresses or ball gowns. No jeans, t-shirts, or inappropriate attire. It is strongly recommended that your dress to match the theme - Bond, Bond girl, villain, sexy spy, etc.
♣♣ Transportation: Don't drink and drive on NYE! We have partnered with the following company to provide you the best deal for private transportation to and from the venue. Contact: DPV Transportation (Contact person -Daniel, Manager). Please call - 781-284-2200 (mention SYNERGY to receive 10% off on all reservation for that night).
A portion of the event profit will benefit The Home for Little Wanderers (www.thehome.org) that services to thousands of children and families each year.
This event sells out every year!
VIP Admission (ONLY A FEW LEFT)
THERE ARE NO REFUNDS! ALL SALES ARE FINAL!
By purchasing tickets, ticket holder and guest(s) agree to indemnify and hold harmless producer, facility, and representatives of the same, for all claims by guest, guest agents, employees, contractors, or by any other person, arising out of any act or omission in any way related to guest's attenence of the event. Guest waives, without limitation, all claims for damage, destruction, loss or theft, personal injury and any other act or failure to act of producer.
Your message has been sent!
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.