• NERAX on Cask New for 2013, NERAX will make a special presentation ONLY SATURDAY AFTERNOON on "The Care and Serving Of Cask Ale", for Professionals and Afficionatos. We'll tap a couple of beers, then serve them. Presenters will be Shahin Khojastehzad from Novare Res, Jan Williams and Mark Bowers from NERAX. No addiitonal cost for attendees, though you'll need drink tickets to try samples.
• Brewing Supply Shops and Home Brew Clubs with equipment set-ups, live brewing and to answer your DIY questions
• Beer guide to help you plan the event and keep track of the brews you liked best
• No Alcohol/Designated Driver Tickets New for 2013, a cheaper ticket for folks who won't be drinking or get the sample glass included in regular ticket.
• Beer ME, Cheese ME The Maine Brewers' Guild will host a fundraiser onsite. Owners/brewers from Allagash, Baxter, Maine Beer Co. and Rising Tide will be on hand to talk beer with you. We'll tap some rare beer offerings and pair each with local artisan cheeses. 11-12:30pm Saturday morning. If you have a ticket to the afternoon session of the festival, we'll put you first-in-line to get in.
Each festival ticket entitles the holder to 24 drink coupons of about 2oz each. (48oz is Maine law.) No refunds or transfers. No one under 21 allowed.
"Enablers" needed Please send us an email if you'd like to volunteer at the show. (Crowd control and pouring beer, mostly.) We really appreciate every "Enabler" that volunteers and hope you enjoy the opportunity to talk beer with the brewers behind their booth. Fest shirt provided as a thank you.
Questions, comments or want to participate further? Maybe as a volunteer? As a brewery or vendor? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your message has been sent!
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.