3rd Annual Mommy & Me Cancer Foundation 5k
Saturday, June 27, 2015 from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM (PDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
See the Stadium Up Close
Join us on June 27, 2015 for our 3rd Annual MAMCF 5k. The run kicks off with a symbolic release of white doves in the air. This year the race will be at the Angel Stadium in Anaheim, a place so fitting for our legendary angels who will be remembered that day. The race will raise awareness and money for MAMCF's young families facing cancer. Visit us at ww.mamcf.org.
- Enjoy live performances by House Party and more
- Join the BeTheMatch.org donor drive
- Be a part of the fun and the cause
- Run for FREE if you help fund-raise the minimum of $250
- CREATE A TEAM: The #1 fundraising team will win a VIP tour of the stadium
- Only $25 per person before May 1, 2015.
- The first ten people to register and start a fund-raising page will get a VIP tour of the stadium.
MAMCF was founded on the belief that no family should fight alone. Desiree David, a young mother of a five year old daughter, battled cancer for four years. Before her passing a foundation was built surrounding the struggles she endured as a young mother battling a life-threatening disease, and raising a minor child. She has become a Guardian Angel to thousands globally. Mommy and Me Cancer Foundation continues to honor her by raising awareness to mothers and families that endure similar cancer journeys.
Visit or Follow:
Save This Event
When & Where
Mommy & Me Cancer Foundation, a non-profit organization