3rd Annual MojaMoja Pre-Grammy Awards Brunch and Concert benefiting Oxfam America, hosted by Garth Trinidad
Saturday, February 12, 2011 from 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM (PST)
Los Angeles, CA
TheMojaMoja.com 3rd Annual Pre-Grammy Awards Brunch and Concert
Benefiting Oxfam America, hosted by Garth Trinidad
Saturday, February 12, 2011, Noon - 3PM
(doors open and brunch service begins at 11AM)
Featuring 2011 Grammy Award Nominees Ana Tijoux, Bilal, and Eric Roberson, along with Flying Lotus and Superhumanoids.
This event is an official fundraiser to support Oxfam America, an international relief and development organization that creates lasting solutions to poverty, hunger, and injustice. When disaster strikes, Oxfam's worldwide network of partners is already on the scene, providing emergency assistance in places like Haiti, Pakistan and our own Gulf Coast here in the US. Oxfam America became the official charity for the brunch in 2010 and theMojaMoja.com is proud to support them again in 2011 and for years to come with your support! Learn more at www.oxfamamerica.org.
Special thanks to some of the brunch brand partners that you will experience:
- Barefoot Wine & Bubbly, providing mimosas
- Primo Beer, alcohol partner
- Sangria Señorial, premium, non-alcoholic partner, sparkling sangria
- Nika Water, official water partner
- Tesla Motors, official automobile partner
- Ron Robinson | Fred Segal, talent swag bags
- Dirt LA, official apparel partner
- Jouer, official cosmetics partner
- designRacy, design partner
- Horizon Display, multi-media partner
- Cush Salon and Cafe of Beverly Hills, salon partner
- Fusicology and LA.com, media partners
- Lensley, digital photobooth
- Eventbrite, registration and ticketing
Don't miss out. Limited space available.
MOJAMOJA curates experiences that connect people through music & art. A global community of emerging and established creatives, brands & influencers.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.