Our 3rd Annual Fair dedicated to providing Chicago families school options, service providers, and nonprofits in one place that focus on serving parents of children with developmental differences. Categories of needs include, but are not limited to, developmental delays (i.e., speech, motor skills), sensory processing disorder, autism, ADD/ADHD, PDD-NOS, mixed receptive-expressive language disorder, Down Syndrome, and physical disabilities. The event is geared toward families with children ages infant through 8th grade.
- WHERE: Gordon Tech High School - GYMNASIUM - 3633 N California Ave, Chicago, IL
- WHEN: Sunday, Feb. 9th, 10am - 2pm
- WHO: Open to the public. Free admission. RSVP below to expedite your check in process.
- PARKING: Gordon Tech High School Parking lot and neighborhood parking options.
- EXHIBITOR LIST: Access the 2014 DDRF Exhbitor List HERE. Please be sure to check back frequently.
NOTE: We recommend, where possible, to make this an adult-only event. This convention style event and workshops are not ideal for children.
PLUS… Join us for any of our FREE event workshops (each session is limited to the 1st 50 attendees).
- 10:30 am -11:15 am - Managing Challenging Behaviors - Tuesday’s Child Parent Panel
- 11:30 am - 12:15 pm - Finding the Right Community Programs for your Child - Lorell Marin, MST, DT & Michaja Prendergast, M.S. OTR/L
- 12:30 pm - 1:15 pm - Charting Your Child's Educational Path: Know the Options - Barbara Cohen & Ellen Sternweiler
EVENT WILL BE HOSTED IN SCHOOL GYMNASIUM