3Principles Global Community Conference
Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 5:30 PM - Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 12:00 PM
Saint Paul, MN
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
We are pleased to invite you to the 2013 Three Principles Global Community Conference: "Principles for New Possibilities" to be held September 5th- 8th, at the Saint Paul Hotel, Saint Paul, Minnesota.
The conference agenda can be seen at: http://3pgc.org/Downloads/PDF/ConferenceAgenda.pdf
Register for the conference and Friday dinner above on this Eventbrite site, and book a room using the hotel registration link below (at the end of this text). Space is limited, so we encourage you to sign up for both soon. (Note: our block of hotel rooms is being held only until August 15th, after which we will lose the reduced rate. Please book soon.)
This conference is dedicated to sharing the world’s best-kept secret and unleashing the power of The Three Universal Principles of Mind, Consciousness and Thought. We will examine the extraordinary impact that the discovery of The Principles has had on the world, and energize a more deliberate global effort to increase the number of people who are teaching, sharing, and learning The Principles.
What to Expect
During the conference we will showcase some the amazing impact this understanding is having in a variety of areas and locations as well as create a space for all participants to deepen their understanding and for newcomers to learn about the Principles. Some highlights…
- Hear directly from multiple business leaders as they share the impact of the Principles in their teams and organizations
- Listen to a Vietnam veteran who was once homeless and is now transforming the lives of other veterans through teaching the Principles
- Hear from a physician who has fully embraced the Principles and is leading the creation of an entire Principles-based program
- Be inspired by the award-winning work being done in North Carolina
- Hear about the work being done locally and why it's such a great time for the Principles in the Minneapolis/St. Paul community
- Participate in discussions and action planning on how to further this work in businesses, communities, education, recovery, etc.
- Attend breakouts focused on…
- Deepening Your Understanding of the Three Principles
- Impact of the Principles in Business, Education, Addiction/Recovery and the Medical field
- The Principles for Couples, Parenting, Teens/Young Adults
- Practitioners: Listening Beyond Yourself, Working with clients in Business and Coaching as a framework for the Principles
- Meet others! Complimentary hors d'oeuvres on Thursday evening, and sign up for the community dinner on Friday night
Who Will Be There?
We are excited to have speakers coming from Europe, Canada and around the US!
Don Donovan & Joe Bailey will kick off the weekend and Mara Gleason will act as MC throughout. Special guest Judy Banks will introduce a never before seen Sydney Banks DVD. Along with the individuals mentioned above, participants will have a chance to hear presentations from a variety of new faces and those more well-known individuals and pioneers in the Principles community. Speakers include: Elsie Spittle, Dicken Bettinger, Aaron Turner, Michael Neill, Garret Kramer, Judy Sedgeman, Dr. Kirin Dintyala, Jack Pransky, Dave Nichols, Erika Bugbee, Kara Stamback, Christine Heath, Veronique Pivetta, Mark Howard, Carrie Cunnington, Steve Adair, Tony Fiedler, Linda and Bill Pettit, Barbara Patterson, Janet Lindsay and George and Linda Pransky. And many others! Watch for more details on speakers in the coming weeks.
Who Should Attend?
We encourage people to invite their family, friends and clients! The conference is designed for those that are new to the Principles, those that want to deepen their understanding and/or practitioners & teachers who want to deepen their grounding and learn about the work that's being done in this field. We will also have opportunities for anyone who is interested to get involved in a 'Community of Interest' and play a role in getting the Principles out into the world moving forward.
Friday night we are offering a buffet dinner for attendees at the River Centre (a short walk from the St Paul Hotel). Purchase a ticket for the dinner at this site along with your registration ticket. The 3PGC organization is covering half the cost--in the interest of us all getting to know each other better!
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you in September!
The Team @3PGC
Book a room at the group rate at St. Paul Hotel:
2.Insert the appropriate check-in and out dates
3.Choose Group/Block from the Special Rates dropdown menu
4.Insert the group code: 130905GLOB
5.Click on check availability and proceed with booking your reservation!
1-800-292-9292. Ask for a room in the "3 Principles Global Community Conference" room block.
When & Where
3Principles Global Community
The Three Principles Global Community (3PGC) is a non-profit organization that is committed to bringing an understanding of The Three Principles to people throughout the world. Our mission is to increase the number of people who are teaching, sharing and learning The Principles, and to enhance and facilitate professional collaboration in this field. Learn more at: www.3pgc.org. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.