3M's of Business; Marketing, Mobility & Money!
Thursday, May 16, 2013 from 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM (EDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The Business Success Seminar Series
you do not want to miss!
JOIN THE MOVEMENT...
Mark your calendar for May 16th, to join us for the
3M's of Business:
Marketing, Mobility & Money!
This lunch & learn series will empower your business
for monumental growth!
Learn how to manage your MONEY, maximize and magnetize your MARKETING and use MOBILE technology
to take your business to the next level!
Plus, get tips on best practices when applying for business credit.
Get in the know, so your business can grow!
Here's what you will learn:
- how to manage your finances and fund your dreams
- how to apply for business loans and get credit
- Capital Acquistion Tips: Business loans, SBA loans, Angel Investors
- Crowd Funding, the pro's and con's
- how to avoid the 7 biggest marketing mistakes business owners make
- how to attract more of the right clients for your business type
- how to leverage social media marketing to get more exposure
- how to monetize your marketing
- how to use mobile technology to get an edge on the competition
- how to promote your message via mobile technology
- how to use QR codes to expand your message
- and so much more!
Presented by ATL Biz Chicks:
Marie Antoinette Burrell, Talk Text Mobile
Lori A. Manns, Quality Media Consultant Group
Tarra Jackson, Prosperity Now Financial Mgmt Services
Follow us on Twitter:
@QueenofTexting, @MsQualityMedia, @MsMadamMoney
Bring plenty of business cards because nobody does NETWORKING better than ATLBizChicks!
We turn connections into collaborations and cash!
NOTE: Vendor package includes one table/chair plus mentions on social media pages FB, Twitter and Linked In and opportunity to insert small item in swag bag!
Thanks to our sponsor!
Bank of Atlanta
When & Where
ATL Biz Chicks
ATLBizChicks is a dynamic group of business owners who operate in the metropolitan Atlanta area and beyond. ATLBizChicks began as a Facebook group and has grown into an organization known for connecting business owners through social engagement, networking and educational events.
Empowerment through education as well as turning connections into collaborations and cash are the top two goals for ATLBizChicks. Visit us on-line at ATLBizChicks.com for more information.
Please be advised, refunds must be submitted a minimum of 7 days before event date. There are no refunds on event purchases less than 7 days before the event date. Full refunds will be issued in the case of event cancellation.