This training is open and free to all new or active 3CX Partners and is aimed at pre-sales and support technical personnel tasked with the responsibility of promoting, installing, configuring, maintaining and supporting 3CX client installations and seeking to achieve 3CX Certified Pro status. This training will prepare attendees for the 3CX Academy Certification Exam.
Prerequisites: Knowledge of Microsoft networking technology and concepts.
This training scheme will enable you to:
- Appreciate the painless deployment of the server on a standard Windows machine
- Understand how to set up both software and hardware SIP Phone extensions
- Understand how to set up PSTN gateways for the termination of telephone lines, analogue, ISDN, complete with DID
- Understand how to set up ITSPs (normal VoIP Providers, and SIP Trunk Providers)
- Learn about the architecture of 3CX Phone System for Windows
Additional Points of Interest
- A session on how to sell 3CX Phone System
- Learn how to interact with support platforms when troubleshooting issues
- Kevin Attard Compagno, 3CX Technical Support Services Manager will be assisting in the presentations and will be available to meet with you throughout the day.
- 09:00 - Welcome and Introduction to 3CX by Brian Conway, North America Channel Manager
- 09:30 - Installing 3CX Phone System by Matthew Orr, InfoSys Consulting
- Supported platforms
- Recommendations for installations
- Setting up extensions
- Setting up a call
- Setting up a gateway
- Phone display configuration and DDI
- Remote extensions
- 12:30 - Lunch break
- 13:15 - VoIP Providers
- Concepts and Provider Services
- Inbound and Outbound - Basic Concepts
- 14:15 - Break
- 14:30 - In-depth view of basic mechanisms
- Troubleshooting - Common issues and hints
- Other features and capabilities
- 15:30 - Differences between FREE and Commercial editions of the 3CX Phone System
- How to request support
- Documentation and Blog resources
- 15:45 - How to sell a 3CX Phone System
- 16:30 - Q&A and wrap-up
Cancellation Policy: This event is free to all 3CX Partners. You can cancel your booking up to five days before the event at no charge by contacting Brian Conway - email@example.com.
Booking Reference: Upon your arrival to the 3CX training, please have your booking reference to hand.
Fees: There is no charge for attending the 3CX training events. For late cancellations and non-attendance, 3CX reserves the right to invoice the Partner the sum of USD50.00
When & Where
3CX is a 100% channel company and is the developer of 3CX Phone System and 3CX WebMeeting. 3CX Phone System for Windows is a software-based, open standards platform which innovates communications and replaces proprietary PBXs. 3CX Phone System cuts telco costs and boosts company productivity and mobility with the 3CXPhone clients for iOS, Android, Mac and Windows.
3CX WebMeeting is a hassle-free web conferencing solution which leverages WebRTC technology, eliminating the need for any plugins or clients. Browser-to-browser communication and click2call as well as advanced online classroom features are just a few of the popular features of 3CX WebMeeting.
With 30,000 customers worldwide, some of the world’s leading companies and organizations use 3CX Phone System, including Boeing, McDonalds, Hugo Boss, Ramada Plaza Antwerp, Harley Davidson, Wilson Sporting Goods and Pepsi. Maintaining its global presence, 3CX has offices in the U.S., U.K., Germany, Hong Kong, South Africa, Russia and Australia.
For more information www.3cx.com